CVS stores near me in Barnesville, GA
622 VETERANS PARKWAY
BARNESVILLE, GA, 30204
Barnesville, Georgia Pharmacies
The Barnesville area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so you are likely to find one close to home. If you're getting your bags ready for a big tripor a local enjoying life in Barnesville, your prescription medication is vital, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a hurry. Luckily, there are 4 drive-thru pharmacies near the area if you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Barnesville
There's a lot to do in Barnesville, such as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at High Falls Water Park or cheering on your team at Lamar County Trojans Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Barnesville gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Barnesville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Barnesville to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Rose Avenue location help you get rapid refills in Barnesville at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Barnesville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Barnesville offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Barnesville, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Barnesville, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Barnesville, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Barnesville, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Barnesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Barnesville, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Barnesville, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Barnesville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Barnesville, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Barnesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Barnesville, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.