Get Your Flu Shot in Dublin, Georgia at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Dublin, Georgia
- 1025 Hillcrest Parkway Dublin, GA 31021
- 709 Dykes Street Northeast Cochran, GA 31014
- 535 Oak Street Eastman, GA 31023
- 206 South Harris Street Sandersville, GA 31082
- 1201 First Street East Vidalia, GA 30474
- 423 South Wayne Street Milledgeville, GA 31061
- 1557 Watson Boulevard Warner Robins, GA 31093
- 805 Russell Parkway Warner Robins, GA 31088
- 802 North Houston Road Warner Robins, GA 31093
- 960 North Columbia Street Milledgeville, GA 31061
Does CVS at Dublin, Georgia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back