CVS stores near me in Dublin, GA
1025 HILLCREST PKWY.
DUBLIN, GA, 31021
Dublin, Georgia Pharmacies
If you are in need of medication in Dublin, your search is over. The pharmacy at the Hillcrest Parkway CVS will gladly satisfy your pharmaceutical needs. With a central location, the branch is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters heading off on their next adventure, and more. There are times when you're rushing off somewhere and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Dublin. There could be other situations when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, such as when you're trying to hop on a late flight or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Take a look at the details of the Hillcrest Parkway CVS to learn what services it provides.
Your Dublin Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of having fun at Southern Pines Water Park or cheering on your team at Shamrock Stadium, you're sure to find a lot to do in Dublin. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Dublin, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Fairview Park Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Dublin Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Dublin pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Dublin at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Hillcrest Parkway location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Dublin (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dublin provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for everyday items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Dublin, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dublin, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dublin, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dublin, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dublin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dublin, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dublin, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dublin, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dublin, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dublin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dublin, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.