Get Your Flu Shot in Decatur, Indiana at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Decatur, Indiana
- 1221 West Monroe Street Decatur, IN 46733
- 928 US 27 North Berne, IN 46711
- 1203 South Main Street Bluffton, IN 46714
- 5802 South Anthony Boulevard Fort Wayne, IN 46816
- 115 State Road 930 East New Haven, IN 46774
- 703 West Ervin Street Van Wert, OH 45891
- 3918 South Calhoun Street Fort Wayne, IN 46807
- 6279 East State Blvd Fort Wayne, IN 46815
- 2802 East State Boulevard Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- 6119 Stellhorn Rd Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Does CVS at Decatur, Indiana offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back