CVS stores near me in Decatur, IN
1221 WEST MONROE ST.
DECATUR, IN, 46733
Decatur, Indiana Pharmacies
Since there are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Decatur area, you're sure to find one nearby. Whether you are packing up for a trip out of town or a local enjoying life in Decatur, you have to have your meds, and your local CVS can help you find them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. Luckily, you'll find 6 drive-thru locations near the city when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Decatur
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you need. In Decatur, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Decatur does more than provide somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Bluffton Regional Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Decatur CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our Decatur pharmacies to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Decatur at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Monroe Street location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Decatur (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Decatur.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Decatur, IN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Decatur, IN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Decatur, IN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Decatur, IN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Decatur, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Decatur, IN?
For pharmacy delivery in Decatur, Indiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Indiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Decatur, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Decatur, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Decatur!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Decatur, IN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.