Get Your Flu Shot in Longview, Texas at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Longview, Texas
- 1754 West Loop 281 Longview, TX 75604
- 119 West Marshall Avenue Longview, TX 75601
- 3092 N Eastman Rd Ste 100 Longview, TX 75605
- 1402 East Broadway Gladewater, TX 75647
- 1000 Stone Road Kilgore, TX 75662
- 400 East End Boulevard North Marshall, TX 75670
- 725 East Main Street Henderson, TX 75652
- 2626 East 5th Street Tyler, TX 75701
- 1702 South Broadway Avenue Tyler, TX 75701
- 100 East Main Street Whitehouse, TX 75791
Does CVS at Longview, Texas offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back