CVS stores near me in Longview, TX
Pharmacies in Longview, Texas
There are 5 in the Longview area, so you are sure to find one a short distance away. If you are packing your things to head to Gregg County, a student on campus at Letourneau University, or a local enjoying life in Longview, your prescription drugs are vital, and CVS can help you access them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. You will find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near town on the occasions when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Longview Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Longview, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Longview is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Physician Surgery Center of Longview Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Longview CVS Pharmacies Services
Longview CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Marshall Avenue location help you find medication in Longview at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes such as medication refills, medication delivery in Longview (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Longview.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Longview, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Longview, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Longview, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Longview, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Longview, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Longview, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Longview, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Longview, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Longview, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Longview!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Longview, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.