Get Your Flu Shot in Ogden, Utah at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Ogden, Utah
- 4240 Harrison Blvd. Ogden, UT 84403
- 1135 W Riverdale Rd Riverdale, UT 84405
- 5305 South 1900 West Roy, UT 84067
- 815 W 2000 N Layton, UT 84041
- 50 South Fort Lane Layton, UT 84041
- 1982 West 1700 South Syracuse, UT 84075
- 200 N Market Place Dr Centerville, UT 84014
- 1110 S 300 W Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- 1269 E 2100 S Salt Lake City, UT 84106
- 5518 W High Market Dr West Valley City, UT 84120
Does CVS at Ogden, Utah offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back