STD Evaluate and Treat
Private and convenient testing and treatment
A Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) is an infection passed from one person to another person through sexual contact. STDs are serious illnesses that require treatment. Symptoms of an STD can include bumps or sores on mouth or genitals, rashes, painful urination or painful intercourse. Sometimes there are no symptoms at all. Our providers can review the results of urine or blood tests that are ordered and collected by an outside lab to determine if you have an STD, and provide a treatment recommendation, which may include a prescription. It is important to seek treatment as soon as possible to avoid further spread of the infection.
What to know before your visit
Our practitioners provide this service to patients 18 years or older.*
This service is not available to pregnant women.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Positive results for: Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C , Syphilis or HIV
What to expect at your visit
- Sign in at the electronic kiosk to see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.** No appointment necessary.
- Your practitioner will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- Your practitioner may conduct testing when clinically appropriate. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests. Visit our Price List for these fees.
- At the end of your visit, your practitioner will provide you with a summary of your visit, educational material and a receipt.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
* This service is not available in Kentucky.
** In select states. See here for details.