MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 51 Market Street, South Portland, Maine 04106
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 51 Market Street, South Portland, Maine 04106
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 51 Market Street South Portland, ME?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local South Portland CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 51 Market Street South Portland, ME with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in South Portland range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Nestled between two inlets of the Ford River in South Portland, Maine is a CVS Pharmacy® that provides both locals and visitors with a huge selection of essential items from laundry detergent to toiletries to both prescription and over-the-counter medications. Our pharmacy also houses a MinuteClinic® that is prepared to treat most minor illnesses and injuries, so when you need a “walk-in clinic near me,” you have a place to go. If you are sick or need to keep a close eye on your health, visit our clinic today for affordable, high-quality medical care.
Choose the affordable healthcare option
Frequent visits to your regular doctor can add up quickly, and a single visit to the hospital has the potential to break the bank, whether you have insurance or not. Instead of worrying about the price of medical care, come to our clinic, where we are dedicated to making medical care affordable. We accept most insurance plans, but we also aid patient who do not have insurance by keeping our prices low for every service we offer.
Drop in when it is convenient for you
If you schedule an appointment with your regular doctor, chances are you may have to make a few adjustments to your personal schedule. Come to MinuteClinic® instead, where you can walk in whenever is convenient for you without having to make an appointment. We have both daytime and evening hours every day of the week, so you can get the care you need right when you need it.
We also offer Virtual Care services for patients who are unable to come in for a visit. Whether your child suddenly spikes a high fever in the middle of the night or you have a mysterious skin rash that pops up on a Sunday, you can chat with a medical professional via video for advice. This service is available 24/7.
Stay healthy with preventative services
If the flu is spreading like wildfire and you suddenly realize that no one in your family has been vaccinated against the disease, bring everyone to our clinic to get the flu shot. We can also administer several other immunizations and injections to anyone over the age of 18 months, so come to our clinic if you need any of the shots listed below.
- Birth control injections
- Hepatitis A and B
- Vitamin B12
We also offer a variety of other services to help you keep track of your overall health. Drop in for a sports physical, pregnancy test or general medical exam. You can even get a comprehensive health screening done to check for any chronic conditions such as high blood pressure.
Get the best treatment possible
When you aren’t feeling well, come to MinuteClinic® and let our physician assistants and nurse practitioners prescribe treatment and medication to get you back on your feet quickly. From pesky colds and ear infections to painful sprained ankles and arthritis, we can treat people of all ages for most common ailments.
Find a trustworthy clinic
With our location near the intersection of East Street and Waterman Drive, our MinuteClinic® is easy to find for both locals and visitors. Drop by today or Call us at 1-866-389-2727 to make an appointment if you are feeling under the weather.
- 111 Auburn Street, Portland ME
- 50 Sterling Way, Dover NH
- 321 Lafayette Road, Hampton NH
- 5 Macy Street, Amesbury MA
- 4 Hall Street, Concord NH
- 271 Mammoth Road, Manchester NH
- 512 South Broadway, Salem NH
- 19 Dodge Street, Beverly MA
- 311 Newbury Street, Danvers MA
- 68 Main Street, Andover MA
- 300 Canal Street, Salem MA
- 214 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Portland, ME
- Walk-In Clinics near Westbrook, ME
- Walk-In Clinics near Saco, ME
- Walk-In Clinics near Biddeford, ME
- Walk-In Clinics near Dover, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Portsmouth, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Hampton, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Amesbury, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Newburyport, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Concord, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Haverhill, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Gloucester, MA
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin