Walk-In Clinics at 4 Hall Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
Store and Photo hours:
Walk-In Clinics at 4 Hall Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 4 Hall Street Concord, NH?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Concord CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 4 Hall Street Concord, NH with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Concord range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
If you get sick in the Concord area, you have several options. One is a traditional doctor’s office. Another option is the MinuteClinic® at 4 Hall Street. This avenue can be especially useful if you need to walk in without an appointment or be seen on the weekend. A third avenue is Virtual Care in which you can receive health care 24/7 via MinuteClinic® video visits.
The advantages of coming into the clinic include the availability seven days a week and the mix of services offered. For instance, you don’t have to be sick. You can come in for vaccinations, women’s services, pre-travel consults and a variety of other things. Type, “walk in clinic near me,” to find your way here. We’re near Interstate 93 and West Terrill Park.
Location inside CVS Pharmacy®
Another reason to visit MinuteClinic® is our location inside CVS Pharmacy®. After you see a medical professional, you can easily pick up prescriptions, shop for over-the-counter medications and purchase health care items such as bandages and nutrition aids. Use your ExtraCare® rewards account for qualifying purchases.
Service in eight areas
Our clinic provides service in eight areas: minor illnesses, minor injuries, skin conditions, women’s services, vaccinations and injections, screenings and monitoring, travel health, and wellness and physicals. We take a family-friendly approach and treat patients who are at least 18 months old. Here’s an expanded look at each service area:
- Minor illnesses include allergies, cough, oral pain, nausea, strep, pink eye and STDs.
- Minor injuries include cuts, wounds, blisters, bug bites and bug stings.
- Skin conditions include acne, shingles, scabies, lice, ringworm, poison ivy and poison oak.
- Women’s services encompass pregnancy evaluations, birth control care and treatment for various infections.
- Vaccinations and injections include B12 injections and vaccinations to safeguard against flu, measles, mumps, pneumonia and shingles.
- Screening and monitoring services help with chronic conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and asthma.
- Travel health includes pre-travel consults to protect against motion sickness, traveler’s diarrhea and disease.
- Wellness and physicals encompass physicals for various reasons and wellness services such as smoking cessation, weight loss, TB testing, immunity testing and one-time medication renewals.
We post price lists online of each of our services. After all, patients deserve to go into a medical office knowing how much they’re expected to pay. In addition, we accept most insurance plans and welcome uninsured patients. Nor do we want important information to fall through the cracks, which is why we’ll send a visit summary to your regular doctor with your permission.
For when you can’t come in
Virtual Care helps in situations when you can’t come in or don’t want to. Is it four a.m. and you’re tired of your rash itching so much? Is your child’s fever dangerously high? Does the thought of leaving the house make you panic? Try our Virtual Care.
Visiting the clinic
With MinuteClinic®, you receive high-quality care whether you walk in or make an appointment. Visit us seven days a week, and call 1-866-389-2727 if you have questions. Remember, you can check out wait times and price lists online!
- 271 Mammoth Road, Manchester NH
- 50 Sterling Way, Dover NH
- 214 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua NH
- 512 South Broadway, Salem NH
- 5 Macy Street, Amesbury MA
- 321 Lafayette Road, Hampton NH
- 68 Main Street, Andover MA
- 246 Mill Street, Leominster MA
- 222 Main Street, Wilmington MA
- 344 Great Road, Acton MA
- 311 Newbury Street, Danvers MA
- 19 Dodge Street, Beverly MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Manchester, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Dover, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Nashua, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Salem, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Haverhill, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Amesbury, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Portsmouth, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Lawrence, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Hampton, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Lowell, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Newburyport, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Andover, MA
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin