Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 4057 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 9 West 130th Street, Hinkley, Ohio 44233
Do you have bad sunburn or a weird rash on your skin? The MinuteClinic® medical professionals at 9 West 130th Street in Hinckley may be able to help. We can also assist with minor injuries and illnesses, vaccinations, physicals, travel health, women’s services and various screenings. Come see us seven days a week near Boston Road close to Interstate 71.
Our preventative approach
Our preventative approach to health manifests itself in several ways. Perhaps most importantly is the fact that we treat so-called minor conditions such as allergies, nausea, pink eye, joint pain, blisters, chicken pox or cold sores. Sometimes, these illnesses can be easy to treat on your own, or they go away after a few days. However, not everyone is comfortable with this approach, and things aren’t always what they seem. By coming here, you get a measure of reassurance and reduce the chances that your condition will become something bigger down the road. Treat it while it is still minor.
There is also the fact that we perform directly preventative medicine such as:
- Vaccinations to protect against flu, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, shingles, polio and other conditions
- Screenings to identify diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and Hepatitis C
- Travel consultations before a major trip to check on the potential for motion sickness, traveler’s diarrhea and any vaccinations you might need
- Women’s services for birth control injections and pregnancy evaluations (we also treat HPV, UTIs and yeast infections)
In addition, the clinic has treatments for smoking cessation and weight loss.
Another factor in our preventative medicine approach is that we’re inside a CVS Pharmacy®. You can see a medical professional, get a prescription filled and shop for over-the-counter medications, bandages and other health care items all under one roof.
Your life made easier
It gets even better. Our staffers understand that the best preventative medicine is often the most accessible medicine, for example, delivered by offices open seven days a week and that offer different payment options and affordable prices. To that end, we provide:
- Walk-in availability seven days a week with approximate wait times posted online
- Frequent same-day and different-day appointment scheduling
- Price lists posted online and affordable care
- Preliminary online checks to see if your insurance plan is accepted (most are)
- Varied payment options
- Visit summaries sent to your regular doctor, with your permission
We accept uninsured patients as well. Thanks to our price lists online, you can see how much it would cost to visit for, say, weight loss assessment, high cholesterol monitoring or a bladder infection, and plan accordingly. No bad surprises down the road when you get a bill in the mail!
Visiting the clinic
We are open seven days a week beyond traditional business hours. Whether you need a flu shot or assistance with splinters, cough or athlete’s foot, we’re happy to step in. You can visit us even if you’re shopping in the pharmacy and don’t have an appointment—just walk in!