Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product, marked drowsiness may occur, excitability may occur, especially in children, and sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.