CVS Health 3 in 1 Pain Patch, 60 CT
METHYL SALICYLATE 10.0%
Topical analgesic/Pain reliever
For temporary relief of minor aches & Pains:
- Stiff Neck
- Sore Shoulders
- Joint pain
†Contains 3 pouches with 20 patches in each
Uses For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Compare to the active ingredients in Salonpas® Pain Relieving Patch*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., owner of the registered trademark Salonpas®.
CVS Health® Pain Relieving Patch provides temporary relief of mild aches and pains such as stiff neck, sore shoulders, backache and joint pain. Wear it for 8 hours for soothing relief.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2021 CVS/Pharmacy
Made in China
Money Back Guarantee
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: clean and dry affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 ties daily
- remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour application
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes. mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed. get medical help or contact a Poison Control Central right away.
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture.