Shop all categories

CVS Health Allergy Relief Meltaways Grape Flavored Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Tablets, 18 CT

4.4
(10)
CVS Health Allergy Relief Meltaways Grape Flavored Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Tablets, 18 CT
$5.99
reg. $5.99
Qty:
1
Add to basket
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
CVS Health Allergy Relief Meltaways Grape Flavored Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Tablets, 18 CT
18 CT, .11 lbs. Item # 405282

Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or the upper respiratory allergies: Runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing , itching of the nose or throat.

For ages 6 years & over.

Ingredients

Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine HCI 25 Mg. Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Crospovidone, D&C Red # 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red # 30 Aluminum Lake, Dextrose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, FD&C Blue # 1aluminum Lake, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Talc

Directions

Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor.

Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours.

Dissolve in mouth, or chew before swallowing.

Adults and children 12 years and above: 1 to 2 tablets.

Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 tablet.

Children under 6 years: Do not use.

Warnings

Do not use: To make a child sleepy with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.

Ask a doctor before use if you have: A breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: Market drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Excitability may occur especially in children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Questions & Answers

Feedback