CVS Health Children's Probiotic Chewable Tablets, Berry, 30 CT
Compare the differences of CVS Health" Children's Chewable Probiotic to Culturelle Kids Chewables.
Contains a minimum of 10 billion live bacteria cells per tablet when manufactured, and provides a minimum concentration of 5 billion at expiration date.
- One-a-day chewable tablets
- Dietary supplement
- Contains prebiotic fibers
- Formulated with 5 strains of healthy bacteria
- Contains probiotic strains resistant to stomach acids
- Helps support children's immune system*
- Helps support overall digestive health*
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora balance*
Why take probiotics?
The human digestive tract is colonized by trillions of health-promoting "friendly probiotic bacteria" that ensure maintaining natural flora balance between all bacteria species living inside the intestinal tract.
Maintaining a balanced flora is important not only for overall digestive health but also for supporting natural regularity.*
CVS Health Children's Chewable Probiotic is a natural source of probiotic "friendly bacteria". It contains a blend of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria probiotic strains which help maintain healthy intestinal flora balance.* It also contains inulin fibers, a prebiotic supporting friendly bacteria growth.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
We require that all vitamins & supplements are third-party tested to help ensure they contain the listed dietary ingredients. To learn more, please visit cvs.com/tested-trusted.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at 72 degrees F or cooler
- Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture
- Do not use if seal is broken
- No refrigeration needed