CVS Health Extra Strength Acetaminophen Liquid, Cherry Flavor 8 OZ
Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol Extra Strength, this product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol Extra Strength.
- Pain reliever, Fever reducer
- Aspirin free
- Alcohol free
- DYE FREE
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to :
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
- do not take more than directed
- mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon; FL OZ = fluid ounce
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 30 mL (2 TBSP) in the doing cup provided every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 90 mL (6 TBSP) in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
with other drugs containing acetamnophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription), if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 11 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use by expiration date on package
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECK WRAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING