CVS Health Extra Strength Sinus Relief Nasal Spray, 1 OZ
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Compare to the active ingredient in Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.0%: For fast relief of sinus congestion & pressure.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- Due to common cold
- Due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- Temporarily relieves stuffy nose
- Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate.
Use only as directed: To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly.
Adults and children 12 years and older; or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours.
Children under 12 years; ask a doctor.
Do Not Use If Printed Seal Over Cap Is Torn Or Missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days.