CVS Health Maximum Strength Oral Pain Reliever Gel for Severe Toothaches
Compare to Orajel® Severe Toothache Pain Relief Gel*
*CVS/pharmacy™ Oral Pain Reliever Gel is not manufactured or distributed by Church & Dwight Co., inc., owner of the registered trademark Orajel®.
Long-lasting relief that cools and soothes
Use for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches
Money Back Guarantee
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark.
- Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around the gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a dentist or doctor.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to use
Allergy alert: Dn not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- symptom do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information Tamper Evident: Do not use if tip is cut prior to opening. This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously. This formula will stay in place for extended duration of relief.