CVS Health Prenatal Multi+DHA Softgels, 60CT
60 CT, .05 lbs. Item # 460461
This two-step multivitamin and DHA supplement program contains extra folic acid to provide more support for the proper development of your baby's spinal column.
For use before, during and after pregnancy
- 200mg of DHA omega-3 in every serving
- Helps support fetal brain and eye development
- Helps support fetal spinal column development
The unique DHA in CVS Health Prenatal+DHA is a patented, ultra-pure and completely fish-free DHA to support your baby's brain and eye development.
The importance of DHA: Some studies suggest that increasing dietary intake of DHA plays an important role for your developing child:
- DHA is important for healthy visual and mental development throughout infancy, yet developing infants cannot produce optimal levels of DHA on their own
- Rapid brain growth occurs during the second half of pregnancy and continues throughout the first years of life. Infants have the greatest need for DHA during this time
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Step 1: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium. Contains 2% or less of: Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Carmine. Step 2: Gelatin, Glycerin, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Purified Water. Contains 2% or less of: Sunflower Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (as Antioxidants), Carmine, Annatto, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide.
Folic acid may obscure the diagnosis of pernicious anemia. Folate intake should not exceed 1000mcg. As with any product containing folic acid, iron or the non-water soluble vitamins D and E, adhere carefully to the amount recommended by your health care practitioner. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. As with any product containing omega-3 fatty acids, adhere carefully to the amount recommended by your health care practitioner.