CVS Health Sinus Wash Neti Pot Kit
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Kit Contains: 1 neti pot & 30 all-natural saline packets. Net wt 0.1 oz (3 g) each.
All-natural nasal wash system. Soothe dry nasal passages. Clear nasal congestion. Uses gentle flow of gravity. Includes 30 all-natural saline packets. Nasal washing is an all natural method for temporarily relieving symptoms; sneezing, runny nose, nasal stuffiness, and post nasal drip; caused by sinusitis, cold, flu, or allergies. It removes inhaled irritants (dust, pollen) and helps to loosen thick mucus and moistens nasal passages. Consult a physician prior to use with any questions.
Inspect saline solution packets for integrity. Do not use if open or torn. Protect saline solution packet from excessive heat and moisture.
CVS Health Quality.
Made in the USA.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.
When using this product: use by only one person; wash with soap and water after each use; top rack of dishwasher safe; do not heat in microwave.
Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and consult a health care provider if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved or worsen after nasal rinsing, especially if fever, nosebleed, or headaches are present.
Do not use unfiltered tap water in CVS Health Sinus Wash. Use distilled, sterile, filtered (using a filter with an absolute pore size of 1 micron or smaller) or previously boiled water (boil water 1 to 3 minutes if at elevations above 6500 feet then allow to cool to body temperature).
What is a neti pot?
How does a neti pot work?
How to use a neti pot?
Use only sterile, distilled water, or boiled water. Do not use unfiltered tap water in the neti pot as it will not be sterile and has the potential to cause an infection.
1. Fill the neti pot with the wash solution by mixing saline packets (follow instructions on package for exact measurement) with water. If using boiled water, allow it to cool down to body temperature.
2. Position your head over a sink, and tilt to one side at a 45-degree angle.
3. Place the spout onto the nostril that is closest to the ceiling.
4. After creating a good seal between the spout and the nostril, tip the neti pot and breathe through your mouth while pouring.
5. Keep it tipped while all the solution runs through and drains out through the opposite nostril.
6. Blow nose when complete
Repeat steps above in other nostril.
How often can you use a neti pot?
How to clean a neti pot?