Dramamine Chewable Motion Sickness Relief for Kids, Grape, 8 CT
8 EA, .05 lbs. Item # 883968
- The only medicated motion sickness relief product formulated just for children ages 2-12M
- Treats and prevents nausea, dizziness and vomiting
- Safe, precise dose in a fun, chewable grape flavor
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for motion sickness
- 8 chewable tablets in a travel case
Dramamine for Kids is the only medicated motion sickness relief product formulated just for children ages 2-12 from the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand. It treats symptoms on the spot, preventing nausea, dizziness and vomiting. Dramamine for Kids has a safe, precise dose in a fun, chewable grape flavor, and it comes in a convenient, portable travel case ideal for car rides, boat rides, and airplane trips! Always bring Dramamine with you! You don't want to be caught in the air, on the water, or on the road without Dramamine. Thirty three percent of all kids ages 2-12 suffer from motion sickness. Dramamine is the only leading brand to have developed a solution formulated specifically for children 2 years and older, not only preventing nausea, dizziness and vomiting, but also treating symptoms on the spot. Here are some tips:
1. If your child is prone to motion sickness or if he/ she unexpectedly begins to feel motion sick during a trip, tell him or her to look out at the horizon and focus on a non-moving object. An older child might feel better sitting in the front seat, too.
2. Get fresh air. Sit outdoors with your child (on a boat) or open a window (in a car or bus) when possible. The fresh air helps distract from those oogly-booglies.
3. The last thing a parent wants to hear from a child is, “I'm gonna be sick!” This is why one of the most important items to pack when traveling with children is a bag or bucket. Be sure to keep it close at hand, too. It won't do you any good buried beneath a pile of suitcases in the trunk.
4. Ginger is a spice renowned for its ability to soothe an upset tummy. Pack a few ginger-infused, low-sugar candies in your day-pack as a sweet distraction for your little one during your journey.
5. Use a distraction. Take your child's mind off the motion sickness by playing music (on headphones on a plane). Anything that requires too much thinking, like playing a game or reading books, probably will just make things worse.
6. Pack some protein. Avoid giving your child too many sugary treats, which can make them shaky. Don't overeat either. Instead, stick to small, protein-packed snacks like a handful of nuts, a protein bar, or peanut butter crackers.
Not only is Dramamine the most trusted over-the-counter treatment for motion sickness, it is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand to both prevent and treat the condition.
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet): Dimenhydrinate (25 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, Citric Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Sorbitol.
Important: Keep this card for full product information. To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 hour to 1 hour before starting activity. To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below: Children 2 to Under 6 Years: Give 1/2 to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not give more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children 6 to Under 12 Years: Give 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 6-8 hours; do not give more than 6 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Store at room temperature 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Do not give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if the child has a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product marked drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 0.84 mg per tablet. Do not use if blister is broken or torn.