Introducing Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief. With its patented MistPro Technology, Flonase Sensimist delivers a fine, gentle mist in your nose with virtually no drip. Flonase Sensimist works directly at the source to help relieve nasal congestion and itchy, watery eyes* commonly caused by pollen, mold, dust and pet dander. Flonase Sensimist is scent-free, alcohol-free, and has the shortest nozzle for easy application. It is also full prescription strength. Be Greater than your allergies with Flonase Sensimist.
*For Flonase Sensimist ages 12 years and older.
Tamper-Evident features for your protection. The product is packaged in a sealed plastic container. The bottle is housed within a plastic dispenser that prevents direct access to the bottle. Do not use if the container or any part of the plastic dispenser, including the dispenser bottom, is damaged or broken.
Warnings: Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth.
Do not use:
-in children under 2 years of age
-to treat asthma
-if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed
-if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients Ask a doctor before use
-if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
-medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir) a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection)
When using this product:
-the growth rate of some children may be slower
-stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use
-do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
-remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
-you have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis your symptoms
-do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge.
-You may have something more than allergies, such as infection.
-you get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose.
-you get an allergic reaction to this product.Seek medical help right away.
-you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product if you have severe or frequent nosebleeds If pregnant or breast-feeding,
-ask a health professional before use.
-Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medicinal help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.