Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief Spray for 24 Hour Non Drowsy Relief, Gentle Mist
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
- FLONASE SENSIMIST Allergy Relief nasal spray gives you powerful allergy relief in a gentle mist you will barely feel
- Relieves nasal congestion in addition to runny nose, sneezing, and itchy nose, as well as itchy, watery eyes (FLONASE SENSIMIST is indicated for itchy, watery eyes in adults and children 12 years of age and older.)
- Provides non drowsy, 24 hour relief in full prescription strength
- From the makers of FLONASE Allergy Relief, FLONASE SENSIMIST features patented next generation MistPro Technology that delivers a scent free and virtually drip free mist
- The only over the counter nasal spray with the active ingredient fluticasone furoate
Once-daily FLONASE SENSIMIST Allergy Relief nasal spray works directly at the source to help provide 24-hour relief from sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes,†† plus nasal congestion, unlike most allergy pills.† It helps block 6 key allergic substances, including histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrienes. Most allergy pills only block histamine.* Utilizing patented MistPro Technology, FLONASE SENSIMIST delivers powerful and more complete allergy relief† in a fine, gentle mist you will barely feel. FLONASE SENSIMIST is also scent free, alcohol free and virtually drip free. Also available in the exact same full prescription-strength FLONASE Allergy Relief, the first over-the-counter (OTC) nasal spray indicated to relieve both nasal congestion† and itchy, watery eyes. †† Be greater than your allergies and try FLONASE SENSIMIST today. *Mechanism vs. most over-the-counter (OTC) allergy pills. FLONASE SENSIMIST nasal spray acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrienes). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown. †vs. single-ingredient antihistamines which do not treat nasal congestion. ††FLONASE SENSIMIST is indicated for itchy, watery eyes in adults and children 12 years of age and older.
Active Ingredients: In each spray: Fluticasone furoate 27.5 mcg (glucocorticoid) - Allergy symptom reliever. Read the Question & Answer Book.
IMPORTANT: Read Drug Facts label and enclosed materials for important information. Children 2-11: 1 spray per nostril per day for nasal symptoms. Talk to a doctor if your child needs to use for longer than two months a year. Keep out of reach of children. Only for use in the nose, do not spray into eyes.