Fungi-Nail Brand Anti-Fungal Solution Pen Brush Applicator
.06 OZ, .05 lbs. Item # 767500
- Convenient pen brush applicator delivers targeted penetrating solution right where you need it. Clear, water-resistant barrier locks medicine in.
- Fungi-Nail s clinically proven antifungal ingredient kills fungus and stops it from spreading.
- Maximum strength formula stops skin fungus around the nails plus cures most athlete s foot.
- Moisturizing solution restores skin.
- Fungi-Nail is real medicine. Cosmetic nail brighteners that claim a visible difference in just 1 week are not. Fungi-Nail kills fungus and stops the spread of fungal infections. Nail brighteners only temporarily lighten the nail and don t treat the actual toe fungus, allowing it to spread.
- Active ingredient: Undecylenic Acid 25%.
Active Ingredient: Undecylenic Acid (25%). Inactive Ingredient: Isopropyl Palmitate.
1. Clean affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly. 2. Remove cap of pen. 3. For first time use, twist base of pen clockwise until brush applicator tip is saturated. On subsequent uses, twist to dispense product only as needed. 4. Apply Fungi-Nail Anti-Fungal Solution around the cuticle and underneath the edge of the nail twice daily (morning and night). 5. Twist pen to dispense additional anti-fungal as needed. Provides approximately 8 or more weeks of application. Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly . Apply a thin layer of Fungi-Nail Fungal Solution over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. The brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athlete's foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes. For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. Supervise children in the use of this product. Store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C). Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature.
For external use only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs; there is no improvement within 4 weeks. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or Poison Control Center immediately for advice.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.