Mabis Personal Steam Inhaler Vaporizer 5-1/8 x 3-3/4 x 10 in.
1 EA, 1.8 lbs. Item # 614412
This stylish steam inhaler helps you take control of your cold, flu or allergy symptoms while adding a sleek touch to any room. Start breathing easier in minutes by inhaling the warm, soothing mist. Protect your health without harmful side effects by using this natural form of therapy at the first sign of congestion. Easily control the amount of steam and size of the particles by adjusting them to your symptoms. You can also enhance the healing effects of the steam by adding your favorite essential oils to the aromatherapy tray. The filter-free feature means that you don't have to stop in the middle of your day and replace costly filters or wicks.
- Sleek and stylish. This vibrant purple and white steam inhaler will add a sophisticated touch to any decor
- Relief for throat irritation, coughs and congestion. Take control of your cold, flu, asthma or allergy symptoms and start breathing easier in minutes by inhaling the warm, moist mist
- Adjustable steam control. Easily control the amount of steam by adjusting them to your comfort level. Don't let colds, allergies or sinus problems slow you down
- Natural, safe and effective. Protect your health without harmful side effects by using this natural approach to relieve inflammation and upper respiratory congestion
- Infuse the steam with your favorite aromatherapy scents. The convenient aromatherapy tray allows you to add your own essential or fragrance oils, making it easy to diffuse them into the air
- Filter-free. You won't have to purchase costly filters or wicks or spend time replacing them
- Easily adjust the steam particles to match your symptoms. Small particles to breathe in through the nose or large to inhale through the mouth
- The sleek, contemporary frame is 4 in. x 9 in. x 4 in., so it fits nicely into any space
- 3 Year limited warranty
"Call out" content for A+ Content:
- English Spanish instruction manual
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.
Simply add tap water to the internal chamber. The water will gently boil, producing a strong, steady flow of warm, moist air. Retract or extend the extension tube to adjust the temperature of the steam. Adjust the variable steam control to change the intensity of the steam, creating small or large sized particles. Smaller particles are ideal when inhaling steam through the nose. Larger particles are ideal when inhaling through the mouth.
Please use general safety precautions while operating your steam inhaler. This unit should be used only for its intended purpose as described in this guidebook. And with medications only under the supervision and instruction of your physician. To avoid electrical shock: Keep unit away from water, Do not handle the unit or power cord with wet hands, Do not immerse the unit in liquid, Do not use while bathing, Do not reach for a unit that has fallen into water - immediately unplug the unit. Do not use the unit if it has any damaged parts (including power cord or plug). if it has been submersed in water or dropped. Promptly send the unit for examination and repair. Do not use extension cords. The unit should not be used where flammable gas. oxygen or aerosol spray products are being used. Keep the air vents open. Do not place the unit on a soft surface where the openings can be blocked. Do not operate the unit If the water tank is empty. If any abnormality occurs. discontinue use until the unit has been examined and repaired. 3 Close adult supervision is highly recommended when this unit is used by invalids or children. Keep your eyes away from the output of vapor mist. The maximum capacity of the water heater tank is 25mL and should not be overfilled. The maximum capacity of the aromatherapy tank is 60mL and should not be overfilled. Do not use this unit while operating a vehicle. If any discomfort or abnormality occurs. stop using the unit immediately. Do not store the unit in direct sunlight. high temperature or humidity. Keep the unit out of reach of small children. Always keep the unit unplugged and empty while not in use. Check the mask, extension tube, tank. suction tube and any other optional components before each use. Dirty or worn parts should be replaced. Do not immerse the unit in water. It may damage the unit. Disconnect the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning. Clean all necessary parts after each use as instructed in this guidebook.