Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Salonpas pain relief patch is the first and only FDA approved over-the-counter topical pain patch for the temporary relief of mild to moderate muscles and joints aches and pains associated with arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises and simple backache. This pain relief patch provides effective pain relief for up to 12 hours. It also contains two powerful pain fighting ingredients, menthol and methyl salicylate (an NSAID - a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug).
Uses: Temporarily relieves mild to moderate aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache.
For external use only. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause stomach bleeding.
The chance is small but higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older. Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use: On the face or rashes. On wounds or damaged skin. If allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs. With a heating pad. When sweating (such as from exercise or heat). Any patch from a pouch that has been open for 14 or more days. Right before or after heart surgery.