CVS stores near me in Center Point, AL
Pharmacies in Center Point, Alabama
The Center Point area has 31 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters packing for their next trip and residents who require regular care can all get their prescription medication requirements met. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Center Point, like when you have to make a red-eye out of Birmingham International. Luckily, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you are in a rush and don't want to take the time to park, the 23 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Center Point Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Center Point, where there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Center Point, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Parkway Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Center Point
Center Point CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Center Point at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Center Point Parkway location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with managing medication delivery in Center Point (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Center Point offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Center Point, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Center Point, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Center Point, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Center Point, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Center Point, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Center Point, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Center Point, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Center Point, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Center Point, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Center Point!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Center Point, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.