CVS Pharmacy Near Me in Leesburg, GA
1193 Us Highway 19 South Leesburg, GA 31763
229-436-1330 # 2593
- Accepts SNAP
- Accepts WIC
- COVID Testing
- Drive-Thru Pharmacy
- Photo & Passport
- UPS Access Point
Details & Directions to 1193 Us Highway 19 South Leesburg , GA 31763
CVS Pharmacy Leesburg, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Leesburg, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Leesburg, Georgia deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Leesburg, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Leesburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Leesburg, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Leesburg, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Leesburg, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Leesburg, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Leesburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Leesburg, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.
Pharmacies in Leesburg, Georgia
There are 3 in the Leesburg area, so there's a good chance you will find one close by. Whether you're packing up for a trip out of town or a local enjoying life in Leesburg, your meds are important, and CVS helps you find them. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're running low on time. You'll find 2 drive-thru locations near town for when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Leesburg
There's plenty to do in Leesburg, but occasionally when you are out and about you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Leesburg is where to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Leesburg Services
CVS pharmacies in Leesburg are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Leesburg at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 19 South location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your medications in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Leesburg (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Leesburg provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.