CVS stores near me in Campbellsville, KY
101 EAST BROADWAY
CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY, 42718
Campbellsville, Kentucky Pharmacies
With 2 CVS pharmacies in the Campbellsville area, there's a good chance you will have one close by. If you're packing up for a trip out of town, a student living at Campbellsville University, or a local staying at home, you have to have your medication, and your nearby CVS can help you find them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. You'll find 2 drive-thru drugstores in Campbellsville if you don't want to go into the store.
Your Campbellsville Pharmacy
In Campbellsville, there is a lot to do, like cheering on your team at Finley Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Campbellsville, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Taylor Regional Hospital Walk-In Clinic, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Campbellsville
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are provided at our Campbellsville pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Campbellsville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Broadway location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Campbellsville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Campbellsville provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Campbellsville, KY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Campbellsville, KY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Campbellsville, KY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Campbellsville, KY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Campbellsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Campbellsville, KY?
For pharmacy delivery in Campbellsville, Kentucky, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Campbellsville, KY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Kentucky. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Campbellsville, KY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Campbellsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Campbellsville, KY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.