CVS stores near me in Youngsville, LA
2910 E. MILTON AVE
YOUNGSVILLE, LA, 70592
Youngsville, Louisiana Pharmacies
With 17 CVS pharmacies in the Youngsville area, you're likely to have one close by. Whether you're packing up to head to Lafayette Regional, a student taking classes at University Of Louisiana At Lafayette, or a local just living the Youngsville life, your medication is vital, and CVS helps you find them. Emergencies don't take place exclusively in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Youngsville. There are also 14 drive-thru drugstores in the city when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Youngsville Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Youngsville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to fully enjoy your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Youngsville does more than provide a place to pick up a new prescription from AMG Specialty Hospital - Lafayette; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Youngsville
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Youngsville are proud to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Youngsville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Milton Avenue location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes such as prescription delivery in Youngsville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Youngsville offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Youngsville, LA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Youngsville, LA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Youngsville, LA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Youngsville, LA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Youngsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Youngsville, LA?
For pharmacy delivery in Youngsville, Louisiana, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Louisiana offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Youngsville, LA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Louisiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Youngsville, LA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Youngsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Youngsville, LA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.