CVS stores near me in Rochester, NH
301 NORTH MAIN ST.
ROCHESTER, NH, 03867
Pharmacies in Rochester, New Hampshire
The Rochester area has 9 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to buy the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to University Of New Hampshire-Main Campus, vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and locals in need of daily care can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself in a rush and do not have time to park your car. Fortunately, you can find 4 drive thru pharmacies in Rochester in the area so you can get your meds and get back to whatever else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rochester
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Rochester, where there is a lot to doósuch as laying on the sand at Lovell Lake Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Rochester is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Frisbie Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Rochester CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Rochester are open to meet the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the N. Main St location help our patients get rapid refills in Rochester at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing medication delivery in Rochester (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rochester.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Rochester, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rochester, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rochester, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rochester, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rochester, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rochester, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Rochester, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rochester, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rochester, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rochester!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rochester, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.