CVS stores near me in Schwenksville, PA
4290 TOWNSHIP LINE RD.
SCHWENKSVILLE, PA, 19473
Pharmacies in Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
There are 84 CVS pharmacies in the Schwenksville area, making it simple to get your medication. Students preparing to move in for another semester at Ursinus College, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Schwenksville natives all can buy their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Schwenksville is your only choice, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you could be so short on time that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 60 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Schwenksville Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Ram Stadium, you will surely find plenty to do in Schwenksville. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Schwenksville is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Physicians Care Surgical Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Schwenksville CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Schwenksville are happy to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Schwenksville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Gravel Pike location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Schwenksville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Schwenksville.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Schwenksville, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Schwenksville, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Schwenksville, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Schwenksville, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Schwenksville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Schwenksville, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Schwenksville, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Schwenksville, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Schwenksville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Schwenksville, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.