CVS stores near me in Moorefield, WV
743 N MAIN ST
MOOREFIELD, WV, 26836
Moorefield, West Virginia Pharmacies
If you are in need of a prescription refill in Moorefield, your search is over. The North Main Street CVS has a pharmacy that can happily satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to vacationers preparing to hit the road, and everyone in between. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Moorefield, like when you're trying to catch a red-eye or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Every now and then, you might be in too much of a to get out of your car and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Take a look at the information on the North Main Street CVS to see what services it has.
Your Moorefield Pharmacy
In Moorefield, there is a lot to do, including cheering on your team at Viking Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what you do. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Moorefield gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Moorefield Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Moorefield to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Moorefield at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Main Street location. Create a customized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication delivery in Moorefield (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Moorefield offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription medication or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Moorefield, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Moorefield, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Moorefield, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Moorefield, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Moorefield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Moorefield, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Moorefield, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Moorefield, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Moorefield, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Moorefield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Moorefield, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.