Get Your Flu Shot in Hartwell, Georgia at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Hartwell, Georgia
- 21 North Carolina Street Hartwell, GA 30643
- 232 Elbert Street Elberton, GA 30635
- 922 Highway 28 BYP Anderson, SC 29624
- 109 SC-28 Truck Anderson, SC 29624
- 2814 North Main Street Anderson, SC 29621
- 3519 Clemson Blvd Anderson, SC 29621
- 1405 East Greenville Street Anderson, SC 29621
- 7647 US-76 Pendleton, SC 29670
- 210 Ingle's Place Seneca, SC 29678
- 1300 Tiger Boulevard Highway 123 Clemson, SC 29631
Does CVS at Hartwell, Georgia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back