Get Your Flu Shot in Charleston, Illinois at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Charleston, Illinois
- 501 W. Lincoln, Corner of Lincoln and University Charleston, IL 61920
- 1316 Charleston Ave. Mattoon, IL 61938
- 208 W. Jackson St. Sullivan, IL 61951
- 808 S. Main St. Paris, IL 61944
- 110 North Cedar St. Shelbyville, IL 62565
- 207 W. Jordan St Newton, IL 62448
- 1111 N. Dunlap St. Savoy, IL 61874
- 1301 Savoy Plaza Ln. Savoy, IL 61874
- 670 Margaret Avenue Terre Haute, IN 47802
- 905 Poplar Street Terre Haute, IN 47807
Does CVS at Charleston, Illinois offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back