Get Your Flu Shot in Sterling, Illinois at CVS
Get your FREE flu shot today!*
Save time and make an appointment before you come in. Walk-ins always welcome.
No cost with most insurance.Schedule a flu shot Find your nearest CVS Pharmacy
2301 N. Locust St. Sterling, IL 61081
815-626-9031 # 8663
Details & Directions to 2301 N. Locust St. Sterling , IL 61081
Nearby CVS Pharmacies
- CVS Pharmacy at 2301 North Locust Street Sterling, IL 61081
- 1535 West Galena Avenue Freeport, IL 61032
- 1212 13th Ave. Mendota, IL 61342
- 444 S. Main St., Main and Oak Kewanee, IL 61443
- 4370 Venture Dr, Peru, IL 61354
- 3134 11th Street Rockford, IL 61109
- 1004 Shooting Park Rd. Peru, IL 61354
- 2002 Spruce Hills Drive Bettendorf, IA 52722
- 2642 Charles St. Rockford, IL 61108
Does CVS at Sterling, Illinois offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back