Get Your Flu Shot in Bethel, Ohio at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Bethel, Ohio
- 592 West Plane Street Bethel, OH 45106
- 52 West Main Street Amelia, OH 45102
- 521 East State Street Georgetown, OH 45121
- 947 Cincinnati Batavia Pike Cincinnati, OH 45245
- 8680 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati, OH 45255
- 7500 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45255
- 1137 State Route 131 Milford, OH 45150
- 100 Rivers Edge Milford, OH 45150
- 921 Lila Avenue Milford, OH 45150
- 7001 Miami Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45243
Does CVS at Bethel, Ohio offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back