Get Your Flu Shot in Exeter, Pennsylvania at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Exeter, Pennsylvania
- 960 Wyoming Avenue Exeter, PA 18643
- 351 Kennedy Boulevard Pittston, PA 18640
- 1096 Wyoming Avenue Wyoming, PA 18644
- 101 South Main Street Old Forge, PA 18518
- 3400 Wilkes-Barre Township Commons Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
- 401 Market Street Kingston, PA 18704
- 509 Davis Street Scranton, PA 18505
- 351 South Main Street Wilkes Barre, PA 18701
- 5 Church Street Dallas, PA 18612
- 702 Sans Souci Parkway Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
Does CVS at Exeter, Pennsylvania offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back