Get Your Flu Shot in Mineola, Texas at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Mineola, Texas
- 210 East Broad Ave Mineola, TX 75773
- 504 S Main Street Lindale, TX 75771
- 604 S Main Street Winnsboro, TX 75494
- 1710 West Gentry Parkway Tyler, TX 75702
- 1215 S Trade Days Blvd Canton, TX 75103
- 1702 South Broadway Avenue Tyler, TX 75701
- 2626 East 5th Street Tyler, TX 75701
- 4922 South Broadway Avenue Tyler, TX 75703
- 7003 S Broadway Ave Tyler, TX 75703
- 1101 Gilmer Street Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Does CVS at Mineola, Texas offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back