Get Your Flu Shot in Richland Hills, Texas at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Richland Hills, Texas
- Walk In Clinics in Hurst, TX
- Walk In Clinics in North Richland Hills, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Watauga, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Keller, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Bedford, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Grapevine, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Saginaw, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Fort Worth, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Arlington, TX
- Walk In Clinics in Roanoke, TX
Does CVS at Richland Hills, Texas offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back