Get Your Flu Shot in Christiansburg, Virginia at CVS
Get your FREE flu shot today!*
Save time and make an appointment before you come in. Walk-ins always welcome.
No cost with most insurance.Schedule a flu shot Find your nearest CVS Pharmacy
195 Conston Ave Christiansburg, VA 24073
Details & Directions to 195 Conston Ave Christiansburg , VA 24073
550 N Franklin St Christiansburg, VA 24073
540-381-1153 # 7543
Details & Directions to 550 N Franklin St Christiansburg , VA 24073
Nearby CVS Pharmacies
- 550 North Franklin Street Christiansburg, VA 24073
- 195 Conston Ave Christiansburg, VA 24073
- 1775 South Main Street Blacksburg, VA 24060
- 600 University City Blvd Blacksburg, VA 24060
- 31 West Main Street Radford, VA 24141
- 100 Giles Avenue Dublin, VA 24084
- 709 East Main Street Floyd, VA 24091
- 1351 Bob White Boulevard Pulaski, VA 24301
- 111 West Chestnut Street Salem, VA 24153
Does CVS at Christiansburg, Virginia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back