Get Your Flu Shot in Emporia, Virginia at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Emporia, Virginia
- 306 West Atlantic Avenue Emporia, VA 23847
- 1124 East Tenth Street Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
- 420 West Main Street Murfreesboro, NC 27855
- 807 East Atlantic Street South Hill, VA 23970
- 2100 South Crater Road Petersburg, VA 23805
- 629 Colonial Heights Boulevard Colonial Heights, VA 23834
- 721 Southpark Blvd Colonial Heights, VA 23834
- 100 Dunlop Circle Drive Dunlop Village Shopping Center Colonial Heights, VA 23834
- 2704 Oaklawn Blvd Hopewell, VA 23860
- 12 East Windsor Blvd Windsor, VA 23487
Does CVS at Emporia, Virginia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back