Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 8004 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 720 General Motors Road, Milford, Michigan 48381
At CVS Pharmacy® on General Motors Road, we are committed to bringing our patients the best in healthcare services with MinuteClinic®. With over 125 ways we treat individuals age 18 months and older, receiving care is convenient and less time consuming than it might be elsewhere. Whether you are able to just walk in or would like to schedule an appointment, our nurse practitioners and physician assistants are happy to see you for a variety of conditions.
Services you can count on
At our MinuteClinic® just south of Hubbell Pond, we understand the importance of immediate healthcare. Our services cover a wide range of issues including the following.
- Women’s healthcare – Our professionals treat yeast, bladder and urinary tract infections. Wondering if you might be pregnant? Our quick and easy evaluation will give you answers. Looking for a new or better form of birth control? Let’s talk to see what works best for your situation. If you’re looking for something we can’t offer, we’ll refer you to an OB/GYN.
- General examinations – General exams range from sports and camp physicals to Titers and immunity testing. We also assist those in need with weight loss programs or smoking cessation programs.
- Skin conditions – At our clinic we evaluate and treat rosacea, shingles, athlete’s foot, chicken pox, scabies, warts, canker sores and a wide variety of other skin conditions.
- Minor illnesses – When it comes to minor illnesses such as vomiting, upper respiratory infections, pink eye, mono, bronchitis, and other similar conditions, our professionals can evaluate, treat, and even prescribe medication to help you recover.
- Minor injuries – MinuteClinic® physician assistants and nurse practitioners treat minor burns, blisters, sprains, bug bites, tick bites and more. We also remove splinters, staples and sutures.
Professionals with experience
With your health on the line, our clinic only employs highly qualified and educated physician assistants and nurse practitioners. They are experienced in a wide variety of health-related issues and can do many of the things you would expect a doctor to do. Aside from evaluating and treating the previously mentioned conditions, they write prescriptions, administer vaccinations and offer consultations for minor procedures such as eyelash lengthening.
Some cases may require you to follow up with your Primary Care Physician. With your permission, our professionals will ensure your PCP has a copy of your visit with us so proper care can continue.
If you’re wondering, “Is there a walk in clinic near me that accepts my insurance?” the answer is, “More than likely.” MinuteClinic® in Milford accepts most insurance plans. If you’re not sure whether or not you’re covered, simply contact your provider to find out. If our services are not covered under your plan, or if you are currently uninsured, come in for our affordable quality care anyway. We accept credit cards, checks and cash.
Contact us in Milford today
When you need to be seen by a professional and you need to be seen now, MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® on General Motors Road has what you’re looking for. With a wide variety of affordable services overseen by nurse practitioners and physician assistants, we’ll make sure your health-related needs are met. Contact us today at (248) 684-1775 or come in to visit one of our professionals. We look forward to assisting you in better health.