Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 550 North Progress Avenue, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17109
If you are looking for a walk-in clinic that treats a variety of illnesses and injuries, you have come to the right place. At CVS Pharmacy®MinuteClinic® on Progress Avenue in Harrisburg, our physician assistants and nurse practitioners are certified to offer you many of the same services you’d expect from your primary care physician. Specializing in family care, we accept walk-in patients and scheduled appointments.
The health-related services your family needs
On the corner of Elmerton Avenue and Progress Avenue, MinuteClinic® offers the health-related services your family needs most. Whether you’re a senior, have children living in your home or are a young adult, our walk-in clinic can fill your healthcare needs. The following are the services we provide on a daily basis.
- Vaccinations and injections – These include typical vaccines such as MMR, shingles and DTaP, as well as injections such as vitamin B12 and birth control for adults. We also administer the seasonal flu shot.
- Pre- and post-travel care – Whether you are just heading out or on your way back home, let us assist you in handling the different diseases that often accompany travel, both inside and outside of the country.
- Minor injury care – While we don’t have the equipment to provide an x-ray, we can treat minor injuries such as burns, cuts, splinters, strains, bug bites and other similar wounds.
- Skin condition treatment – Acne, dermatitis, impetigo, scabies, chicken pox, rosacea, warts and other similar skin conditions are all part of our treatment lineup.
- Minor illness treatment – You just can’t plan getting sick, which is why we treat sore throats, flu-like symptoms, styes, nausea, diarrhea, earaches, infections and other minor illnesses for walk-in patients.
- Women’s care – Our female patients can benefit from our women’s services including infection treatment, birth control care, pregnancy evaluations and HPV vaccines.
Committed to your overall wellbeing
As part of our commitment to your overall wellbeing, we conduct physicals and other general medical exams. This includes DOT physicals, sports physicals, college physicals and camp physicals. Whether it’s last minute or scheduled in advance, you can count on us to get it done. Other general exams include smoking cessation, one-time medication renewal, ear wax removal, Titers testing, weight loss program consultations and TB testing.
Screenings and monitoring chronic conditions are also important to your wellbeing. If you’ve ever wondered, “Is there a walk in clinic near me where I can get this done?” you’ll be happy to know there is. At our store we monitor asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. We also screen for high cholesterol, diabetes, Hepatitis C and other conditions.
Flexible payment options
At MinuteClinic® our payment options are flexible and affordable. We accept most insurance plans. The best way to find out about your coverage is to call the member services number on the back of your insurance card. This will help you better understand co-pays, deductibles and other expenses.
If you don’t have insurance coverage for our services, we work with our patients to ensure they are in the best health at a price they can afford. We accept checks, cash and credit cards.
Visit our clinic today
To plan your appointment, give us our clinic a call today at 1-866-389-2727 or just come see us on Progress Avenue for an immediate visit. We look forward to helping you get your health back on track.