Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 2080 South Queen Street, York, Pennsylvania 17403
Looking to save time while still getting the high-quality healthcare you expect from a physician? You have come to the right place. CVS Pharmacy®MinuteClinic® offers a variety of walk-in services for our patients in York and surrounding areas. Open seven days a week, our nurse practitioners and physician assistants are waiting to help you get back to better health. Whether for yourself or a loved one, let us show you how convenient quality healthcare can be.
At MinuteClinic® on Queen Street in York, we realize life happens, and you can’t always plan for everything that comes your way. Specializing in family healthcare, our physicians are licensed and have the qualifications and experience necessary to treat patients in over 125 different ways. The following is a list of services offered at our clinic:
- Evaluating and treating minor illnesses – From allergies to Zika, we evaluate your symptoms to decide on a treatment plan that will benefit you most. We look at earaches, gout, oral conditions, pink eye, sore throats, infections, congestion and a wide variety of other illnesses.
- First aid care for minor injuries – Though more extensive injuries may require a referral to another qualified physician, we see patients dealing with bug bites, tick bites, sprains, joint pain, splinters, minor burns, blisters, minor cuts, strains and stings.
- Monitoring and screening – Screening services at our clinic include diabetes, Hepatitis C, cholesterol, and both comprehensive and basic health screenings. If you have a chronic condition, we monitor high blood pressure, cholesterol, asthma, diabetes and more.
- Treating various skin conditions – Every skin condition is different and we take time to evaluate yours so we know exactly what and how to treat. Common skin diseases we treat include rosacea, ringworm, lice, cold sores, acne, sunburns and warts.
- Care for women’s issues – Today’s women are busier than ever, but it’s important they take time for themselves. At our clinic, we offer birth control care, treatment for infections, pregnancy evaluations and administration of the HPV vaccine.
If you’re wondering, “Does this walk in clinic near me offer more than just the HPV vaccine?” the answer is “yes!” At our clinic, we provide a variety of immunizations for our patients over 18 months old. With certain age restrictions for some of our vaccinations, those we administer include:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
Adult patients may need birth control or vitamin B12 injections and we offer those as well. What’s more is that you can receive your seasonal flu shot at our walk-in clinic on the corner of Tyler Run Road and Queen Street. If you are unable to get to our store, we set up a temporary Flu Clinic service at businesses and different community centers around town.
Let’s talk about your health
To speak with a physician about your health concerns, give us a call at MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® in York at 1-866-389-2727 or just come on in for a visit. We look forward to assisting you in better health.