Shop all categories

Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion, 4 OZ

Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion, 4 OZ
reg. $10.79
Add to basket
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion, 4 OZ
4 OZ, .33 lbs. Item # 750497
  • 4-fl. oz bottle of Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Calamine
  • For fast-acting relief of itching from poison ivy, oak, sumac, and insect bites
  • Contains calamine as a skin protectant to dry up weepy rashes
  • Oat enriched formula soothes itchy and dry skin
  • Lotion soothes chicken pox rash and allergic itches
  • Soothing concentrated lotion is for itchy, irritated skin and rashes
  • External analgesic also helps relieve pain and itches of minor burns, cuts and scrapes
  • Lotion is from Aveeno, a dermatologist recommended brand for over 65 years

Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Calamine is a skin protectant that helps soothe itch caused by poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. This soothing lotion provides fast-acting, soothing relief of rashes and itching. It's formulated with calamine to dry up weepy rashes, as well as triple oat complex, which soothes itchy, dry skin.

CVS Clean:

  • Paraben Free
  • Phthalate Free
  • Formaldehyde Donor Free


Active Ingredients: Calamine 3% (skin protectant), Pramoxine HCI 1% (External Analgesic). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Camphor, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Iron Oxides.


Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Other information: store at room temperature.


For external use only. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. When using this product do not get into eyes. Do not bandage tightly. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Questions & Answers