Balmex AdultAdvantage BProtected Skin Relief Cream
3 OZ, .4 lbs. Item # 323601
Bladder leakage can be very irritating. Persistent moisture, painful friction, tough to reach and treat. Gets in the way of your comfort - and your life.
Balmex BProtected Skin Relief Cream is clinically proven to work in just one use* to soothe irritation from bladder leakage now. And it ensures you'll BProtected from future irritation and chafing - so you can live life to the fullest.
• Moisture barrier cream that protects, soothes and helps heal irritated, chapped and chafed skin
• Clinically proven one use relief* to soothe irritation from bladder leakage now
• Infused with soothing botanicals that neutralize and block skin irritants
* An Everyday Preventative and a Fast-acting skin relief cream • Easy to apply, easy to remove
• Pleasant, neutral scent
Active Ingredients: Zinc oxide 11.3%.
Inactive ingredients: beeswax, benzoic acid, dimethicone, glycine soja (soybean) oil, magnesium aspartate, methylparaben, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed extract, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, panthenol, peruvian balsam, potassium aspartate, potassium hydroxide, propylparaben, sarcosine, sodium cocoyl amino acids, sorbitan sesquioleate, synthetic beeswax, tocopherol, water
Directions: Gently cleanse affected skin. Pat dry with a clean, soft cloth or allow to air dry. Apply generously to affected area as needed, especially after incontinence episodes. Using a dry tissue to remove excess product from skin is most effective.
• For external use only
• When using this product avoid contact with eyes
• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.