Sore throat warning:
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if:
Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Swelling, rash or fever develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.