Clairol Nice n Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Clairol Root Touch-Up, 8G Medium Golden Blonde, Permanent Hair Color, 1 Kit
The #1 permanent root solution for long-lasting, natural-looking roots. Touch-Up takes only 10 minutes and lasts up to 3 weeks. Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color*
* Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color
Gives you permanent, touch-proof, sweat-proof roots
CLAIROL Nice n Easy 8G Medium Golden Blonde
1. Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring.
2. When you're ready to color, pour the Color Blend Formula into the Color Blend Activator and close the cap.
3. With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
4. Part your hair into sections and apply color staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
5. Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn grays.
6. Rinse and gloss. Apply ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Buy the product 48 hours in advance and conduct an allergy alert test every time you color even if you have used coloring products before. Read and follow enclosed instructions.
Caution: hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Temporary �black henna� tattoos may increase your risk. Do not use on persons under the age of 16.
Do not use if you have:
- a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated, or damaged scalp,
- ever experienced any skin reaction after coloring your hair or after a �henna� tattoo.
In case of any reaction or if in doubt, consult a doctor before using this product. Rinse well after application. Avoid any contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: this product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Keep out of reach of children.